Join our growing family!
FireOneOne is currently seeking an Experience Designer.
FireOneOne is a business transformation consultancy working with leading businesses across a broad range of industry sectors, where we help them think beyond the now and formulate strategies for the future that are holistic and transformative in the era of technological disruption and rapid changes. If you're excited to challenge yourself in a fast-pace work environment where innovation happens, to help us shape the future of businesses, to unfold what really makes people tick, and create solutions that answer their needs and values. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
This is an exciting opportunity for a creative and passionate Experience Designer with a strong analytical and problem-solving skills to join our talented team at FireOneOne. We are looking for candidates who think beyond screens, interfaces, and apps, along with working across multiple channels and touch-points. You will work on designing the full user end-to-end experiences that meet the customer’s needs across different business areas. You will thrive in a collaborative team, work closely with multidisciplinary team of designers, in addition to the wider team, including business development, design researchers, and technologists/developers. You will have the ability to see the impact of your work on design and business strategies to create a seamless customer experience across digital and physical touch-points.
The Experience Designer is a unique opportunity for someone passionate about design, technology, people and culture, who is forward-thinking and wishes to gain hands-on experience in a fast-paced environment. You'll help us conduct research in order to understand the how and why, and uncover insights that improve products/services to achieve Fire One One core values: “Behind technology, there is human.” Also design innovative services and experiences that empower people, making the business transformation happen over time.
The ideal candidate is a positive thinker, passionate, energetic and hands-on experience designer who has previously worked both on the strategy and design assignments across private or public sector. You should have an understanding of the basic principles of Service Design and Experience Design, including design thinking, customer-centric thinking, information architecture, user experience design, user interface design, and usability best practice. You will create innovative solutions that distill the complex concepts into the simple, helping to craft compelling journeys that bring about delightful and memorable customer experiences.
Our day-to-day work ranges from pitch inception, desk research, brainstorm meetings, through to design concepts and strategies. At the end of each project, we analyse our findings into tangible outcomes that will be used as a catalyst for the design process and ultimately translate into a transformative tool to inform our industry leaders we are working with.
- Work closely with design researchers, business development, user interface designers, and technologists to contribute to the improvement of the design quality and final user experience.
- Work closely with technologists/developers to turn your designs into real products
- Work effectively within a multidisciplinary design team to plan, visualize and define persona, customer journey, develop and deliver service experiences by presenting innovative visual design concepts of the future customer journey across channels and touch-points
- Work collaboratively with customers, colleagues and other stakeholders to deliver compelling, intuitive and easy-to-use products and services.
- Design and facilitate interesting, engaging participatory workshops
- Help clients identify new value propositions
- Turn insights and identified opportunity spaces into differentiating service experiences
- An interest in digital innovation and new technology. Follow the latest design trends within your field and share your knowledge and thoughts with both colleagues and clients
- Participate in strategy and brainstorm sessions with clients, to help articulate and define their goals
- You have worked in an agile environment. Experience of Agile delivery projects using Agile and CX / Service design tools and methods, working as a team-player in a collaborative, multi-disciplinary environment is a plus
- Experience with service design methods such as stakeholder maps, journey maps, service scenarios, service blueprints is a plus
Design skills and Experiences
- A graduate degree or equivalent experience in Design (Service, Experience, UX, UI, Product, Industrial, Human-computer Interactions, Graphic, Research, Architecture, etc.); master students and graduates preferred
- Advanced skills in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Sketch, and prototyping tools of your choice.
- Advanced presentations skills with Keynote
- Attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines
- A highly organised and analytical thinker
- Creative skills to generate new ideas and a knack for problem-solving
- A strong understanding of design thinking process and user-centred design, with the confidence to plan a variety of research techniques to uncover user insights
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to develop insights
Guidance for applying for this role
- You have an outstanding portfolio which shows examples of your design work with design thinking process.
- ออฟฟิศของเราอยู่ที่ชั้น 9 เกษรทาวเวอร์ ราชประสงค์ เดินทางสะดวกอยู่ติด BTS ชิดลม
- เรียนรู้ในด้านธุรกิจ Technology ที่จะเปลี่ยนโลกของลูกค้า ทั้งมุมมองฝั่งของธุรกิจและมุมผู้บริโภคทั่วไป
- เรียนรู้เทคนิคในการ Deal กับคน, การอ่านความต้องการของคนเพื่อ "เข้าใจเขา" เป็นอันดับแรก
- เรียนรู้การทำ Pitching ที่เริ่มตั้งแต่กระบวนการคิด, หาข้อมูล, ทำ Keynote ให้น่าสนใจ และฝึกไปจนถึงขั้นการนำเสนอจริง
- ได้สิทธิ์ Sabbatical leave หรือลาได้ไม่อั้น 30 วัน ไปไหนก็ได้ โดยรับเงินเดือนตามปกติและไม่นับรวมกับวันหยุดทั่วไป ในเมื่อเราอยากให้คนได้พัฒนาตัวเอง ดังนั้นเราก็ต้องสนับสนุนให้คนมีเวลาเพื่อท่องเที่ยวเปิดโลกทัศน์ หรือจะไปเรียนรู้อะไรเพิ่มเติมก็ทำได้ในช่วงเวลา 30 วันนี้ (กรณีทำงานมาแล้ว 1 ปีขึ้นไป)
ออฟฟิศอยู่ที่ชั้น 9 เกษรทาวเวอร์ โทร. 02 656 1722
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!