Fire One One is looking for researcher to work alongside our Research & Insights team during the summer of 2018.
We are a business innovation agency working with leading businesses across a broad range of industry sectors, where we help them think beyond the now and formulate strategies for the future that are holistic and transformative in the era of technological disruption and rapid changes. If you're excited to challenge yourself in a fast-pace environment where innovation happens, to help us shape the future of businesses, to unfold what really makes people tick, and create solutions that answer their needs and values, This is the role for you.
The Researcher is a unique opportunity for someone passionate about design, technology, people and culture, who is forward-thinking and wishes to gain hands-on experience in a fast-paced environment. You'll help us conduct research in order to understand the how and why, and uncover insights that improve products/services to achieve Fire One One core values: “Behind technology, there is human.”
You will have the opportunity to work with a small and collaborative team of people who are curious about diverse human behaviours and lifestyles, and will be paired with one of our senior researchers who will act as your mentor throughout the program. You'll have the ability to see the impact of your work on design and business strategies, and learn how research is done in industry.
Our day-to-day work ranges from desk research, brainstorm meetings, to field observation and interviews. At the end of each project, we analyze our findings into tangible outcomes that will be used as a catalyst for the design process and ultimately translate into a transformative tool to inform our industry leaders we are working with.
- Work closely with Research & Insights teams to collectively produce research findings that will inform and inspire strategic decisions and design solutions
- Uncover insights about customers from a variety of research methods and ethnographic studies, such as surveys, interviews, diary studies and usability studies
- Participate in design/macro trends and market research to understand the wants, needs and opportunities for innovation in a project
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative results and synthesize those insights into a compelling, creative and actionable product/service requirements
- Collaborate with the product teams to help them apply insights to ideation and validating design solutions
- Translate research insights into powerful concepts and stories that shift hearts and minds, and converting those concepts into high quality stimulus material
- Deep curiosity about people and the world around us and how things work
- An eagerness to open up and explore beyond comfort zone
- Familiar with the human-centered design and design thinking process, driven by empathy and have a passion for understanding people
- A confident communicator with great listening and storytelling skills
- Comfortable working with data, from gathering and analysis through design and presentation
- Passionate in connecting the dots and seeing the big picture between diverse fields and industries
- Self-motivated, positive 'can-do', and collaborative attitude
- Proactive, organized, have a good critical thinking, and open mindset
- An awareness of local culture and contexts, but globally-minded
- Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop CC skill is a plus
Core to Fire One One values are human's creativity, curiosity, and meaningful collaboration. We thrive to combine technology with the sense of humanity, to make sure what we do is in touch with our users' values and feelings.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Though you might have come from a varied background; please let us know in your cover letter one story/project/experience that inspire you to take on this journey
- ออฟฟิศของเราอยู่ที่ชั้น 9 เกษรทาวเวอร์ ราชประสงค์ เดินทางสะดวกอยู่ติด BTS ชิดลม
- เรียนรู้ในด้านธุรกิจ Technology ที่จะเปลี่ยนโลกของลูกค้า ทั้งมุมมองฝั่งของธุรกิจและมุมผู้บริโภคทั่วไป
- เรียนรู้เทคนิคในการ Deal กับคน, การอ่านความต้องการของคนเพื่อ "เข้าใจเขา" เป็นอันดับแรก
- เรียนรู้การทำ Pitching ที่เริ่มตั้งแต่กระบวนการคิด, หาข้อมูล, ทำ Keynote ให้น่าสนใจ และฝึกไปจนถึงขั้นการนำเสนอจริง
ออฟฟิศอยู่ที่ชั้น 9 เกษรทาวเวอร์ โทร. 02 656 1722